- PLC is one of Top 10 Best Corporate Citizens in Best Corporate Citizen Sustainability Awards 2019
- Congratulations! Ranuka Prabath of PLC wins Sri Lanka's first gold medal at the South Asian Games!
- People's Leasing Negombo Service Center relocated with enhanced facilities
- People’s Leasing & Finance PLC Annual Report recognized with eight awards at the 2019 ARC Awards
- People’s Leasing & Finance Donates Digital X-Ray System To Castle Street Hospital For Women
- PLC launches a nationwide one-day promotional campaign ‘Himithena Palamu Thena Rata Hemathena'
- Revolutionary ‘People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya’ Promotion Announces the First Month’s 25 Winners
- Latest revolution in the leasing industry 'People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya'
- People’s Leasing ranked the “Best Non-Bank Finance Company” brand in Brand Finance Index 2019
- People’s Leasing in a bid to conserve 5500 sea-friendly plants from Mannar to Tangalle
- People's Leasing Maharagama branch conducts medical clinic and multi-faceted mobile service
- People's Leasing introduces ‘Senehasa Yaalu' gift scheme in addition to Senehasa children's account
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
- People's Leasing appoints popular actor Hemal Ranasinghe as Brand Promoter
- Annual Report 2017/18 of People’s Leasing & Finance PLC
- People’s Leasing Vavuniya branch conducts ‘Diri Diviya’ CSR to enhance capabilities of SME sector
- People’s Leasing PLC’s Tangalle branch conducts workshop on saving habits for children
- PLC Ampara branch hosts pre-school teacher training programme
- SLITAD People Development Excellence Award 2016/17
- PLC Annual Report secured four Awards at 53rd CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC won two awards at National Best Quality Software Awards 2017
- PLC won Gold Award at Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) 2017
- Grand Award for the Best Annual Report of Sri Lanka
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals
- PLC ranked 15th in Business Today 'Top 30'
- PLC recognized as one of the Best Corporate Citizens of Sri Lanka
- PLC amongst the Most Valuable Brands
- PLC recognized amongst the “Most Respected Entities” - 2017
People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Elpitiya branch
People’s Leasing & Finance PLC (PLC) in a bid to cater to a greater volume of customers through an enhanced and hassle free customer service, upgraded and relocated its Elpitiya branch to a more spacious location.
The relocated branch (No. 15, Ambalangoda Road, Elpitiya) was inaugurated by Sabry Ibrahim, Chief Executive Officer/General Manager, People’s Leasing.
Elpitiya is one of the fastest developing areas in Sri Lanka has given light to many startup businesses and an enhanced lifestyle for people. Hence people visiting People’s Leasing to obtain financial services have increased in an unprecedented manner. To cater to this new need PLC shifted its Elpitiya branch to a prime location.
The occasion was also graced by Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, (Senior Deputy General Manager), Laksanda Gunawardane (Deputy General Manager – Marketing), Hasantha de Silva, Chief Manager (Operation) and Sampath Hewawasam, Branch Manager, Elpitiya with a host of PLC customers.
Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, Senior Deputy General Manager, People’s Leasing, addressing the gathering at the occasion said, “Elpitiya is a fast developing area with the new awakening of a vibrant business culture. People who are living in the vicinity of Elpitiya have entrusted their faith on People’s Leasing for their financial needs and it is a positive sign. Hence we saw the need for a more sophisticated PLC branch in Elpitiya located at a better place. Hence we relocated our PLC branch to provide more customer friendly, hassle free and convenient financial services. Now people living in the vicinity can obtain People’s friendly financial services from our new branch”, said the SDGM.
He added, “We are a one-stop-shop. Hence I humbly invite people in the vicinities of Elpitiya to step into this newly relocated PLC branch and obtain services pertaining to leasing and finance in a fast and friendly manner. I hope your businesses will thrive and personal lives will be enriched through the association with People’s Leasing”.
People’s Leasing started its business operations in 1996 as a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the largest State banks in Sri Lanka, People’s Bank. People’s Leasing is currently the highest rated non-bank financial institution in the country, with a “AA-(Ika)” rating from Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd and ‘B’- rating by Fitch Ratings International (just one notch below ‘Sovereign’), and the number one ranking non-banking financial services brand by Brand Finance PLC. The Company was also recognized as one of the ten best corporate citizens in the country by the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce.
PLC’s financial service product portfolio includes leasing, auto loans, fixed deposits, savings accounts, housing and business loans, gold loans, margin trading, factoring, and Islamic financial services.
People's Leasing Conglomerate consists of six subsidiaries - People’s Insurance PLC, People’s Micro-Commerce Ltd., People’s Leasing Property Development Ltd., People’s Leasing Fleet Management Ltd., People’s Leasing Havelock Properties Ltd., and its latest foreign venture, Lankan Alliance Finance Ltd.
The unique features of People’s Leasing are its strength and stability to provide diverse financial solutions under one roof, creating a seamless, convenient and friendly customer service experience.
Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC at the inauguration of the relocated People’s Leasing Elpitiya Branch. Also in the picture: Mr. Sanjeewa Bandaranayake (Senior DGM), Mr. Hasantha de Silva, Chief Manager (Operation) and Mr. Sampath Hewawasam, Branch Manager, Elpitiya
Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC offering a leasing facility to a customer
The staff of People’s Leasing Elpitiya Branch with Senior Management