- People's Leasing Company Appointed a New CEO
- People's Leasing recognized among the Ten Best CSR/Sustainability Projects at the Ian Dias Abeysingh
- People's Leasing upgrades and relocates its Kelaniya branch
- People’s Leasing Group recorded Rs. 3.6 Bn profit amidst unprecedented challenges
- People’s Leasing secures third place in Transparency International, Sri Lanka’s first ever transpare
- People's Leasing upgrades and relocates Colombo 07 Ward Place branch
- We salute the world's newest heroes
- Together we rise, together we win
- People's Leasing - always with you and taking care of you
- People's Leasing Contributes LKR 5 million to support the fight against COVID-19
- PLC is Committed to Face the COVID-19 Challenge with the People
- Pay Your Bills with PLCONLINE
- Make Your Life Easy with PLC Debit Card
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Elpitiya branch
- People’s Leasing recognizes Taekwondo Gold winner of South Asian games, Ranuka Prabhath
- People’s Leasing yet again bagged two awards at 55th CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC is one of Top 10 Best Corporate Citizens in Best Corporate Citizen Sustainability Awards 2019
- Congratulations! Ranuka Prabath of PLC wins Sri Lanka's first gold medal at the South Asian Games!
- People's Leasing Negombo Service Center relocated with enhanced facilities
- People’s Leasing & Finance PLC Annual Report recognized with eight awards at the 2019 ARC Awards
- People’s Leasing & Finance Donates Digital X-Ray System To Castle Street Hospital For Women
- PLC launches a nationwide one-day promotional campaign ‘Himithena Palamu Thena Rata Hemathena'
- Revolutionary ‘People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya’ Promotion Announces the First Month’s 25 Winners
- Latest revolution in the leasing industry 'People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya'
- People’s Leasing ranked the “Best Non-Bank Finance Company” brand in Brand Finance Index 2019
- People’s Leasing in a bid to conserve 5500 sea-friendly plants from Mannar to Tangalle
- People's Leasing Maharagama branch conducts medical clinic and multi-faceted mobile service
- People's Leasing introduces ‘Senehasa Yaalu' gift scheme in addition to Senehasa children's account
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
- People's Leasing appoints popular actor Hemal Ranasinghe as Brand Promoter
- Annual Report 2017/18 of People’s Leasing & Finance PLC
- People’s Leasing Vavuniya branch conducts ‘Diri Diviya’ CSR to enhance capabilities of SME sector
- People’s Leasing PLC’s Tangalle branch conducts workshop on saving habits for children
- PLC Ampara branch hosts pre-school teacher training programme
- SLITAD People Development Excellence Award 2016/17
- PLC Annual Report secured four Awards at 53rd CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC won two awards at National Best Quality Software Awards 2017
- PLC won Gold Award at Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) 2017
- Grand Award for the Best Annual Report of Sri Lanka
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals
- PLC ranked 15th in Business Today 'Top 30'
- PLC recognized as one of the Best Corporate Citizens of Sri Lanka
- PLC amongst the Most Valuable Brands
- PLC recognized amongst the “Most Respected Entities” - 2017
People’s PAY WAY - Making busy life easy
People’s Leasing & Finance PLC, one of Sri Lanka's leading non-banking financial institutions and its affiliate company, People’s Insurance together with People’s Bank further facilitates the busy life of its customers by launching a multi-service network for all customer payments.
This latest service facility has been introduced as “People’s Pay Way” and People’s Bank is Self Banking Unit now facilitates People’s Leasing’s Lease/Loan installments, Gold Loan payments and the payments of insurance premiums of People’s Insurance.
The official launch of this unique service took place recently and the Chairman of People’s Bank and People’s Leasing Mr. Sujeewa Rajapaksha and the Chairman of People’s Insurance Mr. Isuru Balapatabandi were present at the occasion.
Further the Chief Executive Officer/GM of People’s Bank Mr. Ranjith Kodithuwakku, Chief Executive Officer/GM of People’s Leasing Mr. Shamindra Marcelin, Chief Executive Officer/ GM of People’s Insurance Mr. Deepal Abeysekara joined the event along with the senior management of each company.
Customers can make their premiums or any other payment by cash through People’s Pay Way. 24 hours 365 days using the Cash Deposit Machines (CDM) and if credit/ debit card are used through People’s bank KIOSK machines. Accordingly, this service is now available at 244 People’s banks self-banking units’ island wide.
Customers can also pay their installments or any other payment using People’s Leasing’s ‘PLC ONLINE’ method or through ‘Peoplesinsurance.lk’ for their insurance premiums. In addition, People’s Pay Way allows the convenience of making payments using the approved QR code when purchasing goods.
What makes this service even more special is that all payments are credited to the relevant accounts at the same time and all transactions are performed securely.
Accordingly, the company's customers no longer have to go to a People’s Leasing or Insurance branch to make their payments. There is no extra charge for these facilities and busy customers do not have to set aside time during the day to pay their premiums. Using this facility customers will also be able to pay their premiums on time.
Commenting on the People’s Pay Way facility, the Chairman of People’s Bank and People’s Leasing Mr. Sujeewa Rajapaksha said that as Sri Lankans become busier and busier day by day, the Bank will take various measures to alleviate their busyness. Chairman further stated that he was pleased to see that Peoples bank as the parent company enabling its CDM and KIOSK machines to its affiliated companies customers to make payments.
Commenting on the new service, the Chairman of People’s Insurance stated that as a matter of urgency, for the first time in Sri Lanka, an island-wide network of CDM and KIOSK machines with premium payment convenience and the unity of three giants in the sector of banking, leasing and insurance will win the trust of the customers as a secure payment method.
Mr. Shanik de Silva, Director of Water Mart Systems Company, launches the service by paying his premium at the People’s bank self-banking unit. (Left to right) Chief Executive Officer/GM of People’s Leasing Mr. Shamindra Marcelline, Chief Executive Officer/ GM of People’s Insurance Mr. Deepal Abeysekara, Chairman of People’s Insurance Mr. Isuru Balapatabandi and the Chairman of People’s Bank and People’s Leasing Mr. Sujeewa Rajapaksha joined the occasion.