- People's Leasing Company Appointed a New CEO
- People's Leasing recognized among the Ten Best CSR/Sustainability Projects at the Ian Dias Abeysingh
- People's Leasing upgrades and relocates its Kelaniya branch
- People’s Leasing Group recorded Rs. 3.6 Bn profit amidst unprecedented challenges
- People’s Leasing secures third place in Transparency International, Sri Lanka’s first ever transpare
- People's Leasing upgrades and relocates Colombo 07 Ward Place branch
- We salute the world's newest heroes
- Together we rise, together we win
- People's Leasing - always with you and taking care of you
- People's Leasing Contributes LKR 5 million to support the fight against COVID-19
- PLC is Committed to Face the COVID-19 Challenge with the People
- Pay Your Bills with PLCONLINE
- Make Your Life Easy with PLC Debit Card
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Elpitiya branch
- People’s Leasing recognizes Taekwondo Gold winner of South Asian games, Ranuka Prabhath
- People’s Leasing yet again bagged two awards at 55th CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC is one of Top 10 Best Corporate Citizens in Best Corporate Citizen Sustainability Awards 2019
- Congratulations! Ranuka Prabath of PLC wins Sri Lanka's first gold medal at the South Asian Games!
- People's Leasing Negombo Service Center relocated with enhanced facilities
- People’s Leasing & Finance PLC Annual Report recognized with eight awards at the 2019 ARC Awards
- People’s Leasing & Finance Donates Digital X-Ray System To Castle Street Hospital For Women
- PLC launches a nationwide one-day promotional campaign ‘Himithena Palamu Thena Rata Hemathena'
- Revolutionary ‘People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya’ Promotion Announces the First Month’s 25 Winners
- Latest revolution in the leasing industry 'People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya'
- People’s Leasing ranked the “Best Non-Bank Finance Company” brand in Brand Finance Index 2019
- People’s Leasing in a bid to conserve 5500 sea-friendly plants from Mannar to Tangalle
- People's Leasing Maharagama branch conducts medical clinic and multi-faceted mobile service
- People's Leasing introduces ‘Senehasa Yaalu' gift scheme in addition to Senehasa children's account
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
- People's Leasing appoints popular actor Hemal Ranasinghe as Brand Promoter
- Annual Report 2017/18 of People’s Leasing & Finance PLC
- People’s Leasing Vavuniya branch conducts ‘Diri Diviya’ CSR to enhance capabilities of SME sector
- People’s Leasing PLC’s Tangalle branch conducts workshop on saving habits for children
- PLC Ampara branch hosts pre-school teacher training programme
- SLITAD People Development Excellence Award 2016/17
- PLC Annual Report secured four Awards at 53rd CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC won two awards at National Best Quality Software Awards 2017
- PLC won Gold Award at Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) 2017
- Grand Award for the Best Annual Report of Sri Lanka
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals
- PLC ranked 15th in Business Today 'Top 30'
- PLC recognized as one of the Best Corporate Citizens of Sri Lanka
- PLC amongst the Most Valuable Brands
- PLC recognized amongst the “Most Respected Entities” - 2017
People's Leasing upgrades and relocates its Kelaniya branch
People’s Leasing & Finance PLC the non-bank finance giant in Sri Lanka in a bid to cater to a greater volume of customers via an enhanced and swift customer service with more comforts upgraded and relocated its Kelaniya branch at a more spacious place.
The new premises at No. 950 Kandy Road, Himbutuwelgoda, Dalugama, Kelaniya was inaugurated by Mr. Sujeewa Rajapakse, Chairman of the People’s Bank and People’s Leasing & Finance PLC.
The inauguration ceremony was attended by Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC, Mr. D. P. Kumarage, Former CEO/GM of PLC, Mr. Lionel Fernando, Senior DGM and Mr. Rohan Tennakoon, Mr. Damith Malavithanthila, Mr. Laksanda Gunawardene, Mr. Prabhath Gunasena, Mr. Udesh Gunawardene, DGMs, and with Mr. Saman Liyanage, Mr. Chamil Herath, Mr. Vajira Ramanayake, Chief Managers along with Mr. Samantha Seneviratne, Branch Senior Manager, Kelaniya PLC. A host of PLC customers too attended the event.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr. Sujeewa Rajapakse, Chairman of the People’s Bank and People’s Leasing said, in line with the ‘Saubhagye Dekma’ program of the new government ministries has been commissioned to encompass diverse spheres. These new initiatives would shed light on the revival of many traditional and other sectors of industries.
He said, “When new industries and business opportunities emerge, finance companies should fall in line to facilitate those. Hence PLC intend to support the government’s ‘Saubhagye Dekma’ in the coming years by way of financial assistance to diverse businesses that crop up with the program. We have fore casted that there would be a boom of new businesses in the vicinity of Kelaniya. Thus now the people in Kelaniya and suburbs have the opportunity to derive services of PLC that has introduced many innovative financial products.”
The Chairman also said, “PLC is famous as a one-stop-shop that fulfills all financial and leasing needs of people. I invite people in Kelaniya to obtain financial services without any hassle from PLC to prosper in businesses and in personal lives.”
People’s Leasing started its business operations in 1996 as a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the largest State banks in Sri Lanka, People’s Bank. People’s Leasing is currently the highest rated non-bank financial institution in the country, with a “A+(Ika)” rating from Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd and the number one ranked non-banking financial services brand by Brand Finance PLC. The Company was also recognized as one of the ten best corporate citizens in the country by the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce. People’s Leasing Ranked No. 03 in Transparency in Corporate Reporting (TRAC) by the Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL).
PLC’s financial service product portfolio includes leasing, auto loans, fixed deposits, savings accounts, housing and business loans, gold loans, margin trading, factoring, and Islamic financial services. People's Leasing Conglomerate consists of six subsidiaries - People’s Insurance PLC, People’s Micro-Commerce Ltd, People’s Leasing Property Development Ltd, People’s Leasing Fleet Management Ltd, People’s Leasing Havelock Properties Ltd, and its latest foreign venture, Lankan Alliance Finance Ltd, in Bangladesh.
The unique features of People’s Leasing are its strength and stability to provide diverse financial solutions under one roof, creating a seamless, convenient and friendly customer service experience.
Mr. Sujeewa Rajapakse, Chairman of the People’s Bank and People’s Leasing, addressing the gathering at the inauguration ceremony of relocating Kelaniya PLC branch
The Chairman doing the first transaction of the new branch
Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC accepted the first fixed deposit of the new branch
The PLC Kelaniya branch staff with the senior management