- People’s Leasing Group recorded Rs. 3.6 Bn profit amidst unprecedented challenges
- People’s Leasing secures third place in Transparency International, Sri Lanka’s first ever transpare
- People's Leasing upgrades and relocates Colombo 07 Ward Place branch
- We salute the world's newest heroes
- Together we rise, together we win
- People's Leasing - always with you and taking care of you
- People's Leasing Contributes LKR 5 million to support the fight against COVID-19
- PLC is Committed to Face the COVID-19 Challenge with the People
- Pay Your Bills with PLCONLINE
- Make Your Life Easy with PLC Debit Card
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Elpitiya branch
- People’s Leasing recognizes Taekwondo Gold winner of South Asian games, Ranuka Prabhath
- People’s Leasing yet again bagged two awards at 55th CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC is one of Top 10 Best Corporate Citizens in Best Corporate Citizen Sustainability Awards 2019
- Congratulations! Ranuka Prabath of PLC wins Sri Lanka's first gold medal at the South Asian Games!
- People's Leasing Negombo Service Center relocated with enhanced facilities
- People’s Leasing & Finance PLC Annual Report recognized with eight awards at the 2019 ARC Awards
- People’s Leasing & Finance Donates Digital X-Ray System To Castle Street Hospital For Women
- PLC launches a nationwide one-day promotional campaign ‘Himithena Palamu Thena Rata Hemathena'
- Revolutionary ‘People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya’ Promotion Announces the First Month’s 25 Winners
- Latest revolution in the leasing industry 'People’s Leasing Petrol Peraliya'
- People’s Leasing ranked the “Best Non-Bank Finance Company” brand in Brand Finance Index 2019
- People’s Leasing in a bid to conserve 5500 sea-friendly plants from Mannar to Tangalle
- People's Leasing Maharagama branch conducts medical clinic and multi-faceted mobile service
- People's Leasing introduces ‘Senehasa Yaalu' gift scheme in addition to Senehasa children's account
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
- People's Leasing appoints popular actor Hemal Ranasinghe as Brand Promoter
- Annual Report 2017/18 of People’s Leasing & Finance PLC
- People’s Leasing Vavuniya branch conducts ‘Diri Diviya’ CSR to enhance capabilities of SME sector
- People’s Leasing PLC’s Tangalle branch conducts workshop on saving habits for children
- PLC Ampara branch hosts pre-school teacher training programme
- SLITAD People Development Excellence Award 2016/17
- PLC Annual Report secured four Awards at 53rd CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC won two awards at National Best Quality Software Awards 2017
- PLC won Gold Award at Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) 2017
- Grand Award for the Best Annual Report of Sri Lanka
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals
- PLC ranked 15th in Business Today 'Top 30'
- PLC recognized as one of the Best Corporate Citizens of Sri Lanka
- PLC amongst the Most Valuable Brands
- PLC recognized amongst the “Most Respected Entities” - 2017
People's Leasing upgrades and relocates Colombo 07 Ward Place branch
People’s Leasing & Finance PLC in a bid to cater to a greater volume of customers via an enhanced and swift customer service with more comforts upgraded and relocated its Ward Place, Colombo 7 branch at a more spacious place. The new location (No. 4 Baptist Church Road, Colombo 7) was inaugurated by Mr Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC.
The inaugural event was attended by PLC members Mr. Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, Mr. Lionel Fernando (Senior Deputy General Managers), Mr. Rohan Thennakoon, Laksanda Gunawardene, Prabath Gunasena(Deputy General Managers), Mr. Hasantha de Silva (Chief Manager), Mr. Sumudu Fernando (Branch Manager- Colombo 7) and a host of PLC customers.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC. said, “Since many new business ventures were commissioned in the vicinity of Colombo 07 in the recent past, the number of People’s Leasing customers increased significantly. Hence our Ward Place branch showed some congestion. Increased number of customers was also due the newly introduced PLC’s innovative finance products. Many new customers were attracted towards these new PLC products.”
He further said, “PLC is top-of-mind for any person in Colombo when it comes to their varied financial needs. All these factors made us take this decision to shift our Ward Place branch to a new spacious location. The new branch in Colombo 07 would cater to PLC customers in a more dynamic manner. Now people in Colombo and its vicinity have the opportunity to obtain their financial services from PLC new branch more conveniently.
PLC is famous as a One-stop-shop that fulfills all financial and leasing needs of its customers. Hence I invite people in the vicinity of Colombo to visit our new PLC branch at Colombo 07 to obtain services and prosper their business and personal lives.”
People’s Leasing started its business operations in 1996 as a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the largest State banks in Sri Lanka, People’s Bank. People’s Leasing is currently the highest rated non-bank financial institution in the country, with a “A+(Ika)” rating from Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd and the number one ranking non-banking financial services brand by Brand Finance PLC. The Company was also recognized as one of the ten best corporate citizens in the country by the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce. People’s Leasing Ranked No. 03 in Transparency in Corporate Reporting (TRAC) by the Transparency International Sri Lanka (TISL).
PLC’s financial service product portfolio includes leasing, auto loans, fixed deposits, savings accounts, housing and business loans, gold loans, margin trading, factoring, and Islamic financial services. People's Leasing Conglomerate consists of six subsidiaries - People’s Insurance PLC, People’s Micro-Commerce Ltd, People’s Leasing Property Development Ltd, People’s Leasing Fleet Management Ltd, People’s Leasing Havelock Properties Ltd, and its latest foreign venture, Lankan Alliance Finance Ltd, in Bangladesh.
The unique features of People’s Leasing are its strength and stability to provide diverse financial solutions under one roof, creating a seamless, convenient and friendly customer service experience.
Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC at the inauguration of the relocated People’s Leasing Colombo 07 Branch. Also in the picture: Mr. Sanjeewa Bandaranayake (Senior DGM), Mr. Hasantha de Silva (Chief Manager)
Mr. Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, PLC offering a gold loan facility to a customer
Mr. Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, (Senior DGM) , PLC offering a leasing facility to a customer
The staff of People’s Leasing Colombo 07 Branch