- People's Leasing Maharagama branch conducts medical clinic and multi-faceted mobile service
- People's Leasing introduces ‘Senehasa Yaalu' gift scheme in addition to Senehasa children's account
- People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
- People's Leasing appoints popular actor Hemal Ranasinghe as Brand Promoter
- Annual Report 2017/18 of People’s Leasing & Finance PLC
- People’s Leasing Vavuniya branch conducts ‘Diri Diviya’ CSR to enhance capabilities of SME sector
- People’s Leasing PLC’s Tangalle branch conducts workshop on saving habits for children
- PLC Ampara branch hosts pre-school teacher training programme
- SLITAD People Development Excellence Award 2016/17
- PLC Annual Report secured four Awards at 53rd CA Sri Lanka Annual Report Awards
- PLC won two awards at National Best Quality Software Awards 2017
- PLC won Gold Award at Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards (APICTA) 2017
- Grand Award for the Best Annual Report of Sri Lanka
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals
- PLC ranked 15th in Business Today 'Top 30'
- PLC recognized as one of the Best Corporate Citizens of Sri Lanka
- PLC amongst the Most Valuable Brands
- PLC recognized amongst the “Most Respected Entities” - 2017
People's Leasing Company upgrades and relocates its Neluwa branch
People’s Leasing & Finance PLC (PLC) in a bid to cater to a greater volume of customers through an enhanced and hassle free customer service, upgraded and relocated its Neluwa branch to a more spacious location.
The relocated branch (Manuka Building, Dellawa Road, Neluwa) was inaugurated by Sabry Ibrahim, Chief Executive Officer/General Manager, People’s Leasing & Finance PLC.
Neluwa is one of the best tea cultivation areas in Sri Lanka has given light to many startup businesses and an enhanced lifestyle for people. Hence people visiting People’s Leasing to obtain leasing and finance facilities have increased in an unprecedented manner. To cater to this new need PLC shifted its Neluwa branch to a prime location.
The occasion was also graced by Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, Senior Deputy General Manager, Hasantha de Silva, Chief Manager (Operation) and Aruna Hewamadduma, Branch Manager, Neluwa with a host of PLC customers.
Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, Senior Deputy General Manager, People’s Leasing, addressing the gathering at the occasion said, “Neluwa is a fast developing area with the new awakening of a vibrant business culture. People who are living in the vicinity of Neluwa have entrusted their faith on People’s Leasing & Finance for their financial needs and it is a positive sign. Hence we saw the need for a more sophisticated PLC branch in Neluwa located at a better place. Hence we relocated our PLC branch to provide more customer friendly, hassle free and convenient financial services. Now people living in the vicinity can obtain People’s friendly financial services from our new branch”, said the SDGM.
He added, “We are a one-stop-shop. Hence I humbly invite people in the vicinities of Neluwa to step into this newly relocated PLC branch and obtain services pertaining to leasing and finance in a fast and friendly manner. I hope your businesses will to thrive and personal lives will be enriched through the association with People’s Leasing”.
People’s Leasing was commissioned in 1995 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the biggest state bank in Sri Lanka, the People’s Bank. PLC is currently the market leader in the non-banking finance sector in Sri Lanka.
Fitch Rating Lanka has assigned PLC a credit rating of AA- (lka) which makes PLC the highest rated finance company in the country. PLC is the only Sri Lankan finance company to have two international ratings of which one is equal to the Sovereign from Standard & Poor's ('B+/B') and the other is one notch below the Sovereign from Fitch Rating International ('B').
People's Leasing’s financial services product portfolio includes; leasing, fixed deposits, savings accounts, personal and business loans, margin trading, factoring and Islamic financial services.
People's Leasing conglomerate consists of five subsidiaries namely, People’s Insurance PLC, People’s Microfinance Ltd, People’s Leasing Property Development Ltd, People’s Leasing Fleet Management Ltd and People’s Leasing Havelock Properties Ltd.
The uniqueness of PLC is its strength and the stability to provide diverse financial solutions under one roof to its customers, thus enabling the customers to obtain convenient and customer friendly services.
Sabry Ibrahim, CEO/GM, People's Leasing & Finance PLC, unveiled the relocated People's Leasing Neluwa branch. Also in the picture: Sanjeewa Bandaranayake, Senior Deputy General Manager and Hasantha de Silva, Chief Manager
Staff of People’s Leasing Neluwa Branch with the senior management